This is a very famous North Indian dish popularised by the Nawabs of Lucknow.
Mutton (without fat) 250gm
Onion 02 pieces
Chickpea Flour 50gm
Cumin Seeds 05gm
Cardamom 01 pieces
Cloves 03 pieces
Red Chilly 05 pieces
Salt as per the taste
Refined oil 50g
1. Make a paste of Ginger, Garlic, onion and kachri.
2. Then put Chickpea Flour in a non stick pan and roast it till it turns brown.
3. Make another paste of Cumin Seeds, Pepper, Cardamom, Cloves, red chilly Cinnamon and salt.
4. Then mix both the paste with the mutton and Chickpea Flour, mix it well. Then keep it for 1 hr.
5. After 1hr take the mixture out and make it in small round cutlet and fry it on non stick pan with refined oil.